Thursday, October 30, 2008

Useful pattern: keep in mind

1: I'm going to go drink beer with my friends.
2: Okay, but keep in mind, you must finish your homework. If your report isn't finished, your teacher will be angry.

1: I'm going to Alaska during the winter vacation.
2: Okay, but keep in mind, you must bring warm clothes. Alaska is really, really, really cold in January and February.

1: I'm going to have pizza for dinner tonight.
2: Okay, but keep in mind, you must not eat too much. You've been gaining weight recently, and pizza isn't very healthy.

1: I'm going to buy a puppy dog.
2: Okay, but keep in mind, you must take care of it. You'll have to take it for a walk every day.

1: I'm going to buy a new computer this week.
2: Okay, but keep in mind, you must save some money for school. You need to pay for your tuition next semester.

1: I'm going to take Cinderella to the party tonight.
2: Okay, but keep in mind, you must bring her home early. If you bring her home after midnight, some bad things might happen.

No comments: